The SNS Nomination Committee proposes that 21 new members be elected to the SNS Board of Trustees. The election will take place at the annual general meeting of the SNS Board of Trustees on June 3.
SNS is an independent, non-profit organization and is Sweden’s premier venue for fact-based public debate. It produces research reports, hosts conferences, seminars and roundtables and offers education on key societal issues.
The Board of Trustees is the highest decision-making body of SNS. Following this year’s election, the Board of Trustees will consist of 208 members. The members are researchers and leading decision-makers in companies, organizations and public administration. Click here to read more about the SNS Board of Trustees.
“The individuals we propose as new members of the Board of Trustees are leading figures in Swedish business, organizations and public administration, as well as prominent researchers in the subject areas covered by SNS. Through their involvement in SNS, the members of the Board of Trustees contribute to achieving a broader understanding of how our society is shaped and develops – an understanding presented in more depth and communicated to the public by SNS,” says Stefan Ränk, chair of the Nomination Committee.
The Nomination Committee’s proposal for new members in the SNS Board of Trustees includes:
• Tommy Andersson, Professor of Economics at Lund University
• Anders Anell, Professor of Business Administration at Lund University and Chair of the Board of Directors of the Swedish Agency for Health and Care Services Analysis
• Rutger Arnhult, Chair of the Board of Directors, Castellum
• Anna Bäck, CEO, Kivra
• Anne Boschini, Professor at the Swedish Institute for Social Research (SOFI), Stockholm University
• Tomas Carlsson, President and CEO, NCC
• Fredrik Ekström, CEO, Nasdaq Stockholm
• Anneli Jansson, CEO, Humlegården Fastigheter
• Per Krusell, Professor of Economics at the Institute for International Economic Studies (IIES), Stockholm University, outgoing Vice-Chair of the SNS Board of Directors
• Kristin Magnusson Bernard, CEO, Första AP-fonden
• Sarah McPhee, Chair of the Board, Fjärde AP-fonden, outgoing Chair of the SNS Board of Directors
• David Mindus, CEO, Sagax
• Therese Nilsson, Associate Professor of Economics at Lund University and the Research Institute of Industrial Economics (IFN)
• Johanna Norberg, Country Manager, Danske Bank Sverige
• Sten Nyberg, Professor of Economics at Stockholm University
• Carina Olson, CEO, Praktikertjänst
• Pia Sandvik, CEO, RISE Research Institutes of Sweden
• Fredrik Sjöholm, CEO, Research Institute of Industrial Economics (IFN)
• Åsa Sundberg, President and CEO, Teracom
• Jan Teorell, Professor of Political Science at Stockholm University
• Sofia Wallström, Director General, Swedish Health and Social Care Inspectorate (IVO)