As a member of SNS, you are part of Sweden’s most important network and non-partisan think tank for decision-makers, leaders and academics. 275 of Sweden’s leading companies, public authorities and organizations are members of SNS.
SNS corporate and individual members are part of a prominent network of leaders in business, politics, and public administration who are interested in innovative policy solutions for the most important social and economic issues.
As a corporate member of SNS, your company, government agency, or organization joins a platform where academics and practitioners can exchange ideas and knowledge.
Benefits for corporate members
- Invitation to all employees to sign up for membership in the SNS network of leading decision makers
- Exclusive access for all employees to more than 80 seminars and conferences every year about a range of current topics of high relevance for society and business
- Opportunity to nominate participants to SNS’ Public Affairs Program – a unique management training program that give participants a deeper understanding of society and the political decision making process, from the local to EU level.
- Invitation to sign up as sponsors to SNS research projects, which also includes a position in the reference group that follows each project.
- Invitation to sign up for SNS Roundtables, a platform for research based-knowledge sharing and best practices where diverse stakeholders meet.
Membership benefits for CEOs and chairpersons
The CEOs, Director Generals and Chairpersons of SNS Corporate Members are part of an exclusive, high-level network with includes the following activities:
- The Tylösand Summit: This invitation-only, one day long conference is an important meeting platform for discussions and dialogue around a specific policy issue. The meeting is held under the Chatham House Rules and is not open to media.
- An annual dinner is held in conjunction with the presentation of the SNS Economic Policy Council’s report in January.
- The SNS Board of Trustees convenes in June, with a summer reception following the meeting.
Do you want to know more about what a membership would mean for you and your organization? Please contact SNS membership service +46 (0)8-507 025 85, email@example.com.
Mia Horn af Rantzien, CEO